Saturday 9 January 2021

Jan 9, 2021 - One more Covid Test

'It's the pandemic season', she said. "Better to take a swab test she said".

She did apologize before going all the way up my nose. 2020 will always remain the weirdest year. A global disease caused by a bat. Thousands of businesses closed, millions of holidays cancelled, millions who lost jobs. Perhaps a few thousand people who internally reflected if this was the right way to live a life and maybe, a few hundred who decided to make permanent changes in their life.

I believe I made some changes last year. I respect my time more now. I have understood that money will come and go, and in all probability, if you don't chase it, it'll come faster to you.

I also did another strange thing last year. On some nights, I counted the stars. Highest I've gone up to is 23.

SS

No comments:

Post a Comment