Thursday, 26 August 2021

Aug 26, 2021 - Of bullet Journaling

I diligently wrote bullet points in my new leather bound diary bought from Typo, for 1 month. I found myself writing what I eat (bonus points if I cook something), if I did yoga/exercise, if I watched a TED talk, if I did a few minutes of learning a new language (Spanish words, Arabic letters), if I started a new K-drama, if I had lunch with someone or spoke to someone for more than 5 minutes - stuff like that. Stuff that makes me realize that I'm doing something other than working and commuting. Stuff that will help me down the lane, to realize that my life has been fuller than I give credit to it for.

But lately, I've been stuck in a rut. It's the same routine. There's nothing new that I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment