Wednesday 3 February 2021

3 Feb, 2021 - Of Bite Sized News

Every morning, once I fire up my laptop, the first thing I do is delete promotional emails - this includes newsletters I am lazy to unsubscribe from, mails from banks, coffee shops and airline companies, event notifications from around the city etc. To me, clearing my mailbox is uncluttering. 

Lately, there is an email that I have started to read daily. The Ascend - bite sized news - that takes 2 minutes to read. It's got easy to read language and highlights the most important news you need to know.

I believe brief summaries like this email would be the future. Newspapers and news on TV have their audience, I'm not denying it. But, and there is a but, as attention spans continue to shrink, maybe, 2 minutes/day for reading curated news for an ordinary person like me seems future proof.

SS

No comments:

Post a Comment