Monday 25 January 2021

Jan 25, 2021 - The Intelligent Investor

Yesterday, I read about a 27 yo in the States, who claimed to have achieved FIRE. I was astounded. He's already saved up a million dollars and almost there with the mortgage for his house - at 27! How have some people figured out their life so fast? I'm not saying that hitting a $1m is figuring out life, but the thought of never having to work for money again is 'quite a lot of figuring it out', in my opinion.

Unrelated, I starting reading the Intelligent Investor 2 days ago and while some terms and sentences require me to read through twice, I can already foresee myself being blown away by the book. I know that the rich invest in the stock market. I don't know a lot of rich people who are not linked to the stock market in some way or another. So I think understanding more about it is a good starting point to creating wealth. Right? I don't know. I guess I'll come back here in a few years and update you all.

SS

No comments:

Post a Comment